Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Great Photo Editing Website for Etsy Listings - FotoFuze.com

I recently started using FotoFuze to clean up my listings, and I'm really excited to share the results. If you have a shop on Etsy but don't have optimal lighting/photography equipment, I highly recommend checking this site out. 


Here was my listing originally: 

The photos are pretty good, but the best I could edit the background was to a light blue shade using Picasa. 

Here are the same photos editing using FotoFuze:


As you can see, it makes a huge difference! There is a brief tutorial here  on how to use FotoFuze, but I found it to be pretty user-friendly. 

I should note that you really need to have a smooth black or white background in order for the process to work; I tried using this with some of my older photos taken of items on metal and on a refrigerator and was met with less than stellar results. My background in these photos was simply a piece of printer paper, so you needn't get too fancy.  

You can view my listing here if you want a closer view of some of the thumbnails in the second image.  

The best part about all of this? It's free! Really, you should try it. Really. 


3 comments:

  1. very good. I tried using this with some of my older photos taken of items on metal and on a refrigerator and was met with less than stellar results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FotoFlexer is one of the great photo editing websites. It's a neatly designed, and easy to use on-line photo editor enabling users to dabble in everything from the usual cropping, and effects, to more fun things such as adding shapes to your photos, doodling on them and using various fonts in several colours to brighten your photo. FotoFlexer has an easy to use interface, with clear options and controls, making FotoFlexer a great choice for quick edits.

    You can try with this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foodie Editor is the best photo editing app that’ll take extraordinary photos of your delicious cuisines.

    Admit it that nearly everyone is a foodie nowadays and share a common dream of sharing pictures of our food with others. With the Foodie app, this dream becomes a reality.

    Since Foodie is a food images editor – the features and functionalities were designed with food in mind. The app, however, has 30 food filters.

    ReplyDelete