Monday, November 14, 2011

Great Photo Editing Website for Etsy Listings - FotoFuze.com

I recently started using FotoFuze to clean up my listings, and I'm really excited to share the results. If you have a shop on Etsy but don't have optimal lighting/photography equipment, I highly recommend checking this site out. 


Here was my listing originally: 

The photos are pretty good, but the best I could edit the background was to a light blue shade using Picasa. 

Here are the same photos editing using FotoFuze:


As you can see, it makes a huge difference! There is a brief tutorial here  on how to use FotoFuze, but I found it to be pretty user-friendly. 

I should note that you really need to have a smooth black or white background in order for the process to work; I tried using this with some of my older photos taken of items on metal and on a refrigerator and was met with less than stellar results. My background in these photos was simply a piece of printer paper, so you needn't get too fancy.  

You can view my listing here if you want a closer view of some of the thumbnails in the second image.  

The best part about all of this? It's free! Really, you should try it. Really. 


1 comment:

  1. very good. I tried using this with some of my older photos taken of items on metal and on a refrigerator and was met with less than stellar results.

    ReplyDelete